Coxford Lettings are pleased to offer our Rent Collection Service at a competitive rate of 5% of the monthly rent, which comes with no vat attached, no initial set up fees and no added on tenant find fees.
This service is ideal for a landlord who wants to be involved in the maintenance of their property, and who wants a third pary to find and manage the tenants while they are living there.
We work on a no let, no fee basis — so there is nothing to pay until a tenant moves in and starts paying rent.
And all our properties are advertised on our website, Find a Property, Propertyfinder, Mintlocation, Thinkproperty, Hotproperty, Gumtree, and 20 other property portals.
We can also provide Legal Expenses & Rent Protection Insurance, which is designed to offer you even greater peace of mind and will pay the rent should the tenants default. It will even cover the legal expenses should there be a need to evict them because of the rent default.
We believe that all our landlords should be known by their names rather than a reference number. That’s why we always guarantee that you will get a professional and personal service from Coxford Lettings, and that your property will be well looked after.
As part of our standard management service we will perform the following tasks:
- Visiting you at your property, providing a rental valuation and any other advice which you may require.
- Advising you on compliance with the various safety regulations.
- Although we usually have tenants waiting, we will advertise your property on this website and a large number of property portals.
- All potential tenant applicants will be accompanied on viewings at the property.
- You will be informed as soon as a potential tenant has put down a holding deposit to secure the property.
The Vetting stage
- At this stage, the tenant will need to provide at least two references (last landlord and current employer), as well as two forms of id.
- We will then evaluate these references, and request a credit check.
- Once completed and successful, we will inform you of the completion of this stage, and moving onto the next stage.
The Moving In Stage
- We will prepare the tenancy agreement, and arrange for the tenant(s) to sign
- A Deposit bond will be collected (this will be held by the Deposit Protection Scheme)
- If required, we will be happy to prepare an inventory for the property.
- We will check the tenant into the property, making sure that they understand where all the water, electric and gas points are.
- And finally, we will arrange for all the utilities to be transferred into the new tenants name.
- Monthly rental payments will be received in advance, and paying you, together with a detailed statement
- Keeping in touch with the tenants on a routing basis, and arranging for renewals of the tenancy agreement
- Inspecting the property periodically, and reporting any problems to you.
- Informing you of any work or repairs that needs to be done, so that you can appoint your own contractors, or do the work yourself.
- Arranging annual Gas Safety Certificate.
End of tenancy
- Once the tenant gives notice, we will arrange for the property to be re advertised and start the process to find a new tenant
- We will check the property a couple of weeks before the tenants is due to leave, and highlight anything they need to fix.
- On last day, we will check the tenant out of the property, and advise if any work needs to be done
- We will arrange for the deposit to be returned to the tenant, less any amount that is required to cover any damage
If you would like to discuss using our Management Service, please use this form to send us details of your property, and we will contact you to discuss your particular requirements without obligation. Or call us on 023 8001 0434.